Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Trex Composite Decking Trex Composite Decking Trex Composite Decking?

Trex composite decking? - trex composite decking trex composite decking

I had hoped that some information from someone who Trex or other composite flooring brand had received more than a few years.

They say it takes 25 years or longer without a break or become less attractive, but said one of my friends that the product actually deteriorated and become ill.

We plan to put a new platform, and you want something really bad does not deteriorate rapidly.

Somebody out there has experience? Especially in a hostile climate in which it is a lot of snow and sun. (We live in Colorado at 10,000 feet - the time is hard enough here) with the material.

THANK YOU!

2 comments:

callipyg... said...

I have, but I installed a few times. It seems simple to install. I do not see how it could be worse than all their other options. UV to beat to hell at this point, but it will select everything you. Remember to spread out when the water can flow between the plates, not shrinking, and open spaces, such as wood products. Unless you want to install ... I do not know, titanium or texture of something, I see nothing better.

presouzK... said...

I work in the industry of home improvement, and yes, I've heard nothing but great things from him and other products, such as .. Good choice!

Post a Comment