Thursday, February 18, 2010

After Umbilical Hernia Surgery Bloated Stomach Infrequent Bowel Movements And Feeling Of Bloating?

Infrequent bowel movements and feeling of bloating? - after umbilical hernia surgery bloated stomach

Doing research for my frequent bowel problems and bloating. I quit smoking 2 years ago, not only employment has changed in the moment. I've also noticed that I started having constipation. Several times I went to the doctor and tell him this. I think I have a serious problem with restrictions of the intestines or something serious like cancer. A year ago, the doctor suggested that I address my umbilical hernia. And 20,000 U.S. dollars in the same year, another problem with constipation. The laxative they gave me for the recovery of the operation does not help much. Can I many articles on the Internet, the tobacco is a stimulating bowel movements. Then I mounted my problem with constipation began almost simultaneously, I stopped smoking. BA weeksCK business people who have tested this theory and bought a pack of cigarettes. After one day, I returned to my normal state of life and wellbeing. I have not started smoking regularly again, but now I know that the problem was caused by my resignation. I prefer the smoking continues, as if it was always with constipation and bloating. I think I'll talk to the doctor again and maybe there are alternatives.

3 comments:

Póg Mo Thóin said...

Like most addicts, they found a reason to accustomed to your. It was one of the 15 who smoke, are regularly held. I think that reading articles on the Internet also stupid. I've buried friends and family over the years who have died because they believed that smoking was to help them to lose (weight, control stress, and, yes, even regularly). Now they have lost weight, have nothing to worry from the pressures of life and not his entrails.

If you smoke, but not used constipation as an excuse. Perhaps constipation is the result of business travel, poor diet, lack of exercise and lack of opportunity to relax and back again.

chris642... said...

I have problems with the IG, which are very unpleasant!

I want to go ahead with your doctor in any case, request a referral to a GI doctor. But to say laxatives sparingly. I think they are too often used, can contribute to addiction.

I hope you feel better!

pearl_ho... said...

My husband has to take milk of magnesia Miralax every night, and the doctor said, it works

Post a Comment