Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photography Light Diffuser Need Photography Tips To Shoot An Event.?

Need photography tips to shoot an event.? - photography light diffuser

I'm new in photography and my company has asked me to participate pictures of a public event. The event takes place in a conference room and will be on the same day. There are a lot of light in the room next to the conference room has many large windows. What used to be the exposure and lens to achieve the best results. Did you recommend the use of Flash?
My equipment: Canon 40D, 24-105mm f/4L, EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 and 50mm f/1.2 L, 580EX Flash, and lightspheer (Cloud and Clear) flash diffuser, and d 'a tripod.

3 comments:

Foggy Idea said...

I would definitely use the flash, regardless of windows, illuminating the room is not enough. I use the 50mm 1.2 and bounce the flash on the ceiling.

AshBella said...

Do not use flash, try using natural light whenever possible. You can make beautiful pictures with the low-50mm F1.2 ISO, so do not worry. Other lenses will not work without the flash, so I suggest not to try Bring 'Em, a bit low, with the opening.

Jessica said...

50mm permanently, you can have enough light, but not slower than 60 to shoot, and, if necessary, flash, bounce

Post a Comment