Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cordless Webcam Net Book Laptops And Webcam?

Net Book Laptops and webcam? - cordless webcam

I get a laptop in December of this year, and I need to know whether different colors cost more money. For example: Netbook blue and red are more expensive, and so on. I also have a question about webcams. What is a webcam, it works, you can is the person you speak clearly seen, and the minimum charge $ 10 - $ 30 Please copy and paste a link to your response. Even if you can find a laptop better or cheaper, which is larger, wireless, very good high-speed Internet, and you can plug in a webcam, please enter on the left. I have the best job cheap laptop (Nice) and webcam. To do a photo / link to big. Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very good laptop with built-in Web cam is what I wanted:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d ...

Under $ 800

Post a Comment