Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sims 1 Crack Help! Missing Disc 1 Of The Sims 2?

Help! Missing Disc 1 of The Sims 2? - sims 1 crack

So, I'm obsessed with the Sims ... -_-I have the entire collection of extensions and the Sims 1 a.m.-2 p.m. ... (maybe a little tooooo big)

He got a new laptop a few months ago and have to replay The Sims 2 (plus he had made a new Sims) 2 expansion pack, when I put my jewelry box, unfortunately, was the first disc. I checked all the cracks and the case and still could not understand it, the damn thing when I left, she pulled even furniture around twice! (The last time the record of The Sims 2 was installed, as I before on my laptop, and no, I was not sure) is positive on my old portable CD ... 110%. I wonder if it is possible to buy them to survive without it all again ... $ 40 is now so far ..

Please help .... My Sims addiction does not help, my patience ...

Tears tears tears * *

PS I'm not a big fan of download torrents ... or at least the new ... I just want my disc 1 ....

PSS will help .... please?

No comments:

Post a Comment